Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fair Days Out

Just a quick note to share a little bit of video from last week's visit to the National Zoo and yesterday's visit to the Montgomery County Fair.


I admit to being disappointed that I didn't get myself up to Maine this summer to see my Clay Aiken performing. It would be nice to take a major vacation anyway, but since I can't, these little outdoor excursions remind me what summer's all about. They made me miss my family.

The music for the video, in case you don't recognize it, is Travis Tritt, in performance at the Birchmere last June. I just finally got around to finding a use for my Travis clack! (A memento from a great night out with cousins.)












And, a reminder to catch Clay on the revived Arsenio Hall show (hopefully in the first week):


No comments: